Designed to save lives of young drivers by changing their attitudes and behaviors through training, education and parental participation.
"DRIVING BY LAWS DRIVER EDUCATION CENTER"
If you experience abnormal text during this process, (common if using internet explorer) download firefox (at no cost) to view these pages.
If experiencing problems processing your payment, contact Pay Pal at 402 935 2050. They normally resolve the issue within minutes.
Students will not receive a certificate of completion (DE-964) necessary to receive their Texas Learners Permit until the
two (2) following conditions have been satisfied:
1) Parent has attended the Parent orientation & registration session and;
2) Tuition is paid in full.
Parents' may attend Orientation & Registration any Saturday at their convenience from 8:00-9:00 am.
Class enrollment limited to a maximum of 15 students per session.
Select one of the following classroom scheduled dates:
- A) 2 days a week (8 weeks) Saturday and Sunday, or
- B) 4 days a week class schedule (4 weeks) Monday thru Thursday, or
- C) 5 days a week class schedule (3 weeks) Saturday thru Wednesday.
© 2012 CURB BUSTER. All Rights Reserved.
DRIVING BY LAWS
DRIVER EDUCATION CENTER
A HARRY H. CLARY MEMORIAL FOUNDATION 509 (a)(2) NON PROFIT PROJECT
Two (2) days class schedule for eight (8 weeks) Saturday and Sunday 12:00 to 2:00 pm.
No Classes 11/18 - 29/13
Holiday Amended Class 12/19 - 22/13
Thursday thru Sunday
Four (4) days class schedule for four (4 weeks) Monday and Thursday 4:45 to 6:45 pm.
Five (5) days class schedule for three (3 weeks) Saturday 9:00 to 11:00 am, Sunday 2:00 to 4:00 pm, Monday thru Wednesday 6:45 to 8:45 pm
No Classes 11/22/13 thru 12/1/13
Class will resume 12/2/13
Benefits of selecting Driving By Laws:
- Convenience: Walking distance 1/4 mile south of Hays High School
- Affordability: Three training packages to meet your financial comfort
- Flexibility: Select from three classroom schedules
Four (4) Easy Steps to Complete the Registration Process:
1) Select your preferred training schedule (A-B- or C)
2) Click button at bottom of this page to select your training package
3) All three (3) training packages provide the minimum, state mandated, requirements
A) The Elite training package provides supplementary benefits (at no additional cost) valued at
B) The Express training package provides for the student to complete their in-car training in 6 days
and the classroom phase in three (3) weeks as prescribed by State Board of Education Rules.
Supplementary benefits are available at the listed, additional cost.
C) The Economy training package provides a four (4) week classroom training schedule.
Supplemental benefits are available at the listed, additional cost.
4) Upon making payment, parent will provide the class schedule (A, B, or C including the preferred class date and time) under the instructions from buyer section.
DRIVING BY LAWS
Serving the driver education needs of Texas families for over 30 years.